My name is Chamz and I am the nomad behind this blog. I am from Davao City and for this reason, I am a proud Dabawenyo. I’m a Registered Nurse by profession and a nomad by passion. I love to explore anything that makes me curious. I love to learn new things.
Gabriella Sherrard is The Gabriella Sherrard, a Australian who loves to travel despite holding a full-time job. She started the blog in 2015 when she realised one day at work that she had too many annual leave days leftover – she had actually forgotten to travel that year and needed something to spark that wanderlust. The ultimate idea is to remind you to take that time off for your next trip and travel more when you can
- What Is A Ratchet Wrench Used For
- Maldives Liveaboard Holidays — Fun and Educational Family Travel Tips
- Top Four Amazing Sites To Visit On Vacation In Australia
- Six Spectacular Attraction Sites Found In Australia That Will Captivate A Tourist
- Vegetarian Meatballs | Great-Grandmother’s Veggie Meatball Recipe